Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Blog Post and my Sunflower Barrette!


Hi everyone! So I decided to start a blog to post my creations, and my endeavors to get my barrettes in stores!

Above is one of my barrettes. I should also make it a pin though, not everyone wants to wear a huge sunflower on their head.

The flower petals are made of wool/nylon felt, and the center is a snake pattern stamped onto cow leather.

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers (next to orchids). I grow them every spring at my parents house, and in the summer they are so huge and beautiful! I recently got a neighborhood garden plot, so I'm excited to start growing sunflowers their too.

The sunflower barrette can be seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39730261

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower!! Weeeeeee

    Good luck with your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful :) You have a strong imagination! I'm glad to follow you!

    ReplyDelete