Skill Level: Medium. You need to know very basic sewing.
You will need:
- white felt (I prefer to use wool or wool blend, it just looks and feels nicer than polyester)
- two bobby pins
- light pink powdered blush
- dark or hot pink powdered blush
- yellow or gold powdered eyeshadow (If you are a super fancy artist, you can use your artist powdered pigments instead)
- a small and large eyeshadow brush
- industrial adhesive (I use E-6000. I love this stuff, it is really strong, you don't have to worry about your flowers falling off. Hot glue can also probably be used, but I think the flowers might fall off since it is not that strong.)
- Newspaper or scrap paper
Let's make a plumeria blossom!