Sunday, January 12, 2014

Changes for the New Year


I plan on making a small little hair accessory collection using these vintage millinery raspberries I bought that were made in West Germany!

I'm back!

I haven't updated this thing in so long, I plan on re-vamping my blog.

Here are some changes that I have been making:

(1) A "How-To" section, where I will post free tutorials and instructions for a variety of crafts, mostly my specialty of course, so lots of hair accessories and leather flowers. I hope to post a tutorial a week. The first tutorial will be on felt flowers. I plan on making tutorials on leather flowers, beading, making bows, and also making hair accessories out of that old pantyhose you have laying around!

(2) I've updated my shop, www.kamimonodesign.com/shop/ and also have been adding a lot of new designs to my Etsy shop: kamimono.etsy.com.

(3) I am hoping to write a craft book on making hair accessories, so a project I've been working on is making detailed, professional tutorials for sale with lots of photographs and diagrams. I thought that since I want to write a book, I mind as well start small, with the hope that all of my tutorials can eventually be made in to a hardbound collection for sale in bookstores! 

I hope to make this blog a new exciting resource for hair accessory crafts!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment